Krzysztof Chalupka: Code
- Visual Causal Feature Learning ( Python Code, Tetrad counter-examples)
- Code implements Algorithms 1 and 2 from our UAI 2015 paper and reproduces the GRATING experiment. Written in Python, requires Theano and Pylearn2. The counter-examples implement Tetrad models from Supplementary Material B.
- Causal Feature Learning: El Nino Discovery ( IPython (Jupyter) Notebook and Data ),
- Code reproduces our El Nino discovery experiment from the UAI 2016 paper. Uses Theano/Lasagne.
- Causal Feature Learning: 1D causal pair example ( IPython (Jupyter) Notebook and Data ),
- Causal Feature Learning experiment with detailed visualizations and explanations on simple 1d data. Theano/Lasagne.
- Generalized Regressive Motion (Code, Movies)
- Code implements simulations from our 2015 GRM paper, and Movies contains Supplmentary Movies S1-S5 (captions available in the paper). Written in Matlab. Start with RUN_SIMULATION.m.