A new (control-theoretic) framework for macroeconomics
Goal: Enable a stable, prosperous, sustainable world economy.
A country's economy (or the world economy) is a complex dynamical system.
As such, the techniques of Feedback Control Theory can be applied to:
- model the economy throughout time
- estimate its state
- predict the effects of proposed policies
- provide a means for effective control of the system, maintaining stability and a desired state.
All this can be done in an apolitical fashion:
- no party lines
- no rhetoric
- no unqualified beliefs or dogmas
- just a clear mathematical analysis of the effects of different decisions/policies, and a control-theoretic implementation of chosen actions.