Homeworks will be graded on both their correctness and their clarity.
Homeworks containing many superfluous plots and pages will not receive full
credit. Being clear and succinct is often as important as being correct. Make
use of the Matlab 'subplot' command when possible to plot multiple images on
the same page.
If you have any questions, please email the TA at email@example.com.
- We would like you to become familiar with Matlab if you have never
used it before.
- This link may be a useful tutorial: http://www.math.ufl.edu/help/matlab-tutorial/
- After you have familiarized yourself with Matlab please take a look at the
following code which shows how you can load in and manipulate images from
the web. (homework0.m) (homework0_2.m)
- Location of 101 categories: http://www.vision.caltech.edu/feifeili/101_ObjectCategories/.
- You will have to modify or create any code not provided in the lectures
(e.g. roc.m for problems 1 and 2).
- Homework 1 (Due Thurs, April 7)
- David Lowe paper which may be useful to
- Homework 3. (Due Tues, April 26 before class).